Friday, May 22, 2009

A DAY OF PERFECTION

In a perfect world.....

We would recognize our greatest talents and act upon them, (with faith not fear).

We would see needs of others, show up and support them, not when it's convenient but when it's obvious, (unconditional love).

We would make decisions for the right reasons and for the best interest of one anothers growth, even if it's painful, (sacrifice).

We would cultivate the ability to "be still" and learn the language of the spirit, (inspiration and revelation).

We would follow through during difficult times of life, hold on to our faith and lean on each, (endurance).

These are the attributes of life in a perfect world, (as least for me).

(Faith, Unconditional Love, Sacrifice, Inspiration and Endurance)


Here is a picture of what it looks like.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I love you! <3
And I know what you mean, it seemed like I was reuniting with one of my best friends. Thanks for being my friend.

Brianne said...

I love what you wrote. It made my day. I agree, perfection is so often misunderstood and so often it is right in front of us. We have had a lot of perfect days and this was one of them. We love and miss you guys.

mommd said...

I miss you all too, I look forward to many more days of perfection. They are out there, I'm sure of it.